Tuesday, January 11, 2011

and I am exhausted. Played since 8AM AK time until 10:15PM. The results were not very good, but the expectations are really high. I had forgotten how bad the play is in SnG's, and I have witnessed things I thought I would never see. The players in the Double or Nothing tourneys are hard to describe without inventing creepy words; they have absolutely no idea, and that includes some regs.


I started the day by winning one of the $82 Hyper Turbo MTT's for about $4K, which gave me a very nice kick, but after that I lost close to 25 buy ins in SnG's, running extremely poor for the most part. At one point I was down $2.3K in them, but the last round was very good and closed the day "only" $750 down.


The MTT grind didn't go well at all, with the exception made of that early win. I didn't cash in anything important, and for the most part I couldn't build a stack anywhere. The only shot I had at the end was in the UB 30r, but I ran AJ into QQ BvB at the final table bubble. I flopped a J, turned an A, but he 4 flushed on the river.


All in all, an interesting day where I tested myself by playing 14 hours with just a small break in the middle. I am positive I will pull this off; there is no way my body gives up, and mentally I am as tough as they make it.

VPP count at beginning of the day was 7,200.

VPP at the end of the session : 13,298.

I expect to make over 10K VPP's the days with no MTT's on FTP. Playing 20-25 tables for hours is something I can handle with no problem, but if I mix up different sites I have to cut down the Sng's.

Tomorrow more, take care everybody

Andres

2 comments:

  1. im reading them bro ;),keep going.
    Luke Graves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m absolutely excited to get to read such a well blog. The amount of data that I get is truly great. This is an good masterpiece. I m truly impressed.
    How To Win At Gambling, Strep Poker, Poker Set.

    ReplyDelete