Monday, January 10, 2011

The quest for SuperNova Elite begins

Hello there.
It's been very long time since I updated this blog, but that will not be a problem from now on. I have decided to give a shot to become SNE on PokerStars, which will require an insane volume of poker this year, and to help me stay motivated I have decided to update this blog after every session.
I will also do my best to maintain Black Card status on FTP, and to do so I will most likely play PLO Rush the days with no tournament play on FullTilt.
My schedule will be something like this:
Monday: 3 1/2-4 hours of coaching session with my permanent group of students (12 right now). S&G's on PS after the session.
Tuesday: S&G grind starting around 1-2pm Eastern time. Switch to MTT's at 7PM, register until 10PM.
Wednesday : Very similar than Tuesday, although it is likely I won't start the session until 3PM.
Thursday : SnG's on PS all day + turbo MTT's.
Friday : Another group session with my guys, SnG grind on PS after and turbo MTT's.
Saturday : MTT's from 1PM to 5PM.
Sunday : Only MTT's + Hyper turbo satellites on PokerStars.
If things go as planned, I should be close to SNE by the end of June. By then I plan to be in Spain with my family and spend the entire summer over there with little to no poker except for Sundays.
There will be no WSOP or any other kind of live events on my schedule this year, which I don't regret at all.
If you want to follow all the incidents, anecdotes, happy and sad moments, ups and downs of this adventure, stay tuned. It will sure be an interesting journey.
Take care everybody.
Andres

1 comment:

  1. GL Andres, tough schedule but if anyone can do it, its you. The badbeaters are right behind you :)

    Regards
    Motwgtsyw

    ReplyDelete